Friday 17 July 2015

FACULTY OF EDUCATION NITE - WORST FACULTY NIGHT EVER

[caption id="attachment_190" align="alignleft" width="776"]WORST FACULTY NIGHT EVER FALCULTY OF EDUCATION IGBARIAM CAMPUS - WORST FACULTY NIGHT EVER[/caption]

Once again, I made another mistake attending the ANSU FACULTY OF EDUCATION NIGHT (Igbariam).

The event was held at SUNCITY HOTEL AWKA and was anchored by Comic Dr. Mmirioma and Mc Deprince. On the wheel of steal was DJ DELAMAX and DJ DUREX B.

One stupidious (I beg your pardon) I meant to say, One stupid thing about the event was the fact that the whole FACULTY could not organize their self for the event. If I had my way I will slap everyone of them starting from the president of the faculty.

The contestants are the worst set of people I have seen in my whole years of covering events in south East. It was so wack that Dj Durex B exclaimed “Thank God I schooled at UNIZIK” I mean is ANSU Igbariam students that dull? Or is it just The FACULTY OF EDUCATION?

Thanks to Comic Dr. Mmirioma, Mc Deprince, Fantastic Dj DeLamax, Fabulous Dj Durex B who made the night ONE GREAT NITE IF FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...