Saturday 11 July 2015

WHOSE GOT IT 9JA CONTESTANTS

Titi Laptop - Contestant #1


Titi

FULL NAME:                   NWEKE BONIFACE CHISOM
STAGE NAME:                Titi Laptop
STATE OF ORIGIN:       Anambra State
LGA:                                   Awka-South
DATE OF BIRTH:           June 5th 1994
EDU. BACKGROUND:   …………..
HOBBIES:                        Singing, Writing poems, Reading Novels
ABILITY:                          Plays Guitar, Piano and Drum
SOCIAL HANDLES:       Facbook ID   Twitter ID


SHORT BIO




Born to the Nweke family, 21 year old singer spent more of his growing days in Abuja. According to him, he has been into music all he is life. He started as a Choir Director and coordinator in MFM Abuja Headquarter.

As he journey’s through his music career, Titi Laptop has meet with famous Nigerian Artist like, Master Kraft, Mr. Raw, Bosalin, Naeto C, TuFace, Yemi Alade, M.I, Dj Switch and many more. His dream is to become a rich and famous Nigerian artist, to do song colabo with both local and international artist and to help talented artist excel in both education and Music.

*************************************************************************************************************

Young Prince - Contestant #2Young Prinze


FULL NAME:                  Samuel Valentine
STAGE NAME:               Young Prinz
STATE OF ORIGIN:       .....................
LGA:                                  .....................
DATE OF BIRTH:           18th March 1994
EDU. BACKGROUND:   ………….....
HOBBIES:                         Singing, Writing poems, Reading Novels
ABILITY:                           ..................
SOCIAL HANDLES:        ……...………

SHORT BIO


I started writing music in my Junior School day. It was tough for me because it was against my dad's wish. But I just couldn't stop coz I feel music is part of me. After my secondary school, I started learning how to produce instrumentals, and till this moment I still do it. I love music, coz it inspire me a lot.

*************************************************************************************************************

Skylynxx - Contestant #3Skylynxx


FULL NAME:                     Ifediora Daniel Oyedika
STAGE NAME:                  Skylynxx
STATE OF ORIGIN:         Anambra State
LGA:                                     Awka-South Umuike Village
DATE OF BIRTH:             14th May, 1994
EDU. BACKGROUND:    WAEC
HOBBIES:                          Singing, Writing Song/poem, Reading
ABILITY:                            Plays the Guitar
SOCIAL HANDLES:        Facebook ID



SHORT BIO


My name is IFEDIORA DANIEL OYEDIKE also known as Skylynxx, A native of Awka South in Anambra State. Music has been my way of life, My dream, What i have always wanted to do. I sing  and Rap, I have been to lots of shows, Carnivals Festivals in Awka. My role models are Wizkid, Remince, Phyno, Flavour, M.I, Sakodi, and Davido.

*************************************************************************************************************

REASON - Contestant #4



FULL NAME:                     Okoye Henry Chikodi
STAGE NAME:                  Reason
STATE OF ORIGIN:         Anambra State
LGA:                                     Awka-South
DATE OF BIRTH:             1st Dec., 1992
EDU. BACKGROUND:    WAEC
HOBBIES:                          Singing, Drawing,  playing footbal
ABILITY:                            HAND CRAFT (ART)
GENRE OF MUSIC:        RAP
SOCIAL HANDLES:        Facebook ID




SHORT BIO


I am Okoye Henry Chikodi Also known as REASON, It all started in the year 2000, I joined a Music Crew called NEW HOOD ENTERTAINMENT, the group later separated due to poor management structure in the year 2012, I performed in shows, Music festivals, Music carnivals I have featured lots upcoming Artist both from Awka and outside Awka. In the year 2014, I formed a Music Crew called ''CROWN STARS". I am a singer and a rapper, I have faith that with this platform, the sky is my starting point. I am grateful to God who has made this possible and to TEAM AVILON the Organizers of this Completion. JAH BLESS You all. - Reason


************************************************************************************************************



TOMZY - Contestant #5



FULL NAME:                     Nnadi Hycenth Chibuzor
STAGE NAME:                  TOMZY
STATE OF ORIGIN:         Enugu State
LGA:                                     Nsukka LGA
DATE OF BIRTH:             11th Nov., 1996
EDU. BACKGROUND:    WAEC
HOBBIES:                          Singing,  Playing Footbal
ABILITY:                            Plays Piano
GENRE OF MUSIC:        RnB
SOCIAL HANDLES:        Facebook ID




SHORT BIO


My name is Nnadi Hycenth Chibuzor also known as TOMZY. My music career started at the age of 5, I did my first track with SKYLYNXX and REASON it came to me like as a surprise. I sing and rap and have featured in lots of shows, carnivals and more. May talent and experience in the music industry today is accredited to God Almighty. Nevertheless, my role models are Wizkid, Runtown, MI, Phyno, flavour, Psquare ,Davido and lots more. Much respect to all my, It’s your boy Tomzy.


*************************************************************************************************************



SMARTNWA - Contestant #6Smartnwa



FULL NAME:                     Ekejim Chikamso Emmanuel
STAGE NAME:                 SMARTNWA
STATE OF ORIGIN:         Enugu State
LGA:                                     Awgu LGA
DATE OF BIRTH:             9th Aug., 1994
EDU. BACKGROUND:    WAEC
HOBBIES:                          Singing,  Playing Footbal
ABILITY:                            
GENRE OF MUSIC:        RnB
SOCIAL HANDLES:        Facebook ID




SHORT BIO


MY NAME IS EKEJIM CHIKAMSO EMMANUEL, AM FROM ENUGU STATE, MUSIC HAS BEING AN INSPIRATION THAT KEEPS ME MOVING IN LIFE AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. I HAVE BEEN TO LOTS OF SHOWS, I STARTED SINGING AT A VERY TENDER AGE, AND SINCE THE IT HAS BEEN MY DREAM TO BECOME A WELL KNOWN ARTIST, AND I HAVE WORK TIRELESSLY TOWARDS ACHIEVING MY DREAM. SOME OF MY ROLE MODELS ARE FLAVOUR, MR. RAW, PHYNO, OLAMIDE, NAETO C, TUFACE, BRACKET , WIZKID, BURNA BOY AND LOTS MORE.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...