Monday 10 August 2015

Assemblies of God Church Loss 14 Members to Motor Accident

It was a gloomy day yesterday for Assemblies of God Church, Nkwogu lsu, Onicha L. G. A, Ohaozara District of Ebonyi State and AG Nigeria as our 14 members lost their lives, including a pastor and another pastor's wife in a ghastly motor accident at Amasiri in Ebonyi State.

11811350_861969993892409_8956182563931202308_n

THIS WILL NEVER BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT OR WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THEIR FAMILIES.

3 comments:

  1. may their soul rest in perfect peace,Amen..!and i pray by the name of God it will never happen again,Amenoo..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually
    one thing that I feel I might by no means understand.
    It seems too complex and very extensive for me. I am taking a look forward to your next
    put up, I'll try to get the cling of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you say so. thanks for stopping by anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...