Saturday 29 August 2015

MY LIFE STORY


Terapi Philip Uche, CEO Goshen Film Academy

Terapi Philip Uche, CEO Goshen Film Academy

Hi, My name is Terapi Philip Uche, I want to take you on a trip into MY LIFE STORY, I will be telling you so much about me. My Birth, My childhood, My Schooling days, My love life as it were, My Journey to becoming the CEO Goshen Film Academy, so much to talk about. You can't just imagine it.


Hmm, the title of this article alone makes me shiver. It is simply because I cannot talk about My Journey into the film industry in Nigeria without venturing into my growing up.

The thought of it alone makes me take a deep breath. I have achieved so much even though not in physical cash. You may not understand except you were there...I mean my childhood days and now. Awesome though, but sometimes I wonder if other kids went through what I went through growing up.

I will give you just a tip of what I mean.

1888454_775811372443969_4825995299930545676_n

On the very day I was born, my father lost his job in a Plastic Factory where he had worked all his youthful days and my mum lost her job too. Yes my mum was relieved of her duty too even though she was in the hospital pushing my big head out. According to my dad, his best friend who was also his colleague in the plastic factory sacked himself while protesting for my dad to be retained. Imagine, at a time when I needed all the money there is. Could it be mere coincidence, or someone was out to try something funny?

My life as it were was something to look out for. While other babies was feed with baby food, I was feed with solid food so my mother told me. I cannot forget what my uncle, my father's younger brother said to my mum when I was brought home for the first time.

I will stop here for now. Expect the continuing part of MY LIFE STORY, but that will depend on your comment for more. If I should continue drop a comment with #TerapiticElement

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @t4terapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...