Friday 23 October 2015

UNIZIK STUDENT CAUGHT WITH 108 ATM CARDS AT LAGOS AIRPORT

A 34-year-old man who cases to be a student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, Anambra State, Udeh Onuora Pascal, has been captured with 108 Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) cards. 

Pascal was captured on Saturday by authorities of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.

The suspect, why should suspected be working with a universal criminal association, was captured with the cards while endeavoring to load up a Qatar Airline flight to China at the season of his capture.

As indicated by the Lagos airplane terminal NDLEA administrator, Ahmadu Garba, the student was captured regarding government evasion and his case has subsequent to been exchanged to the exchanged to the Assets and Financial Investigation Directorate of the Agency.

Garba uncovered that the ATM cards were issued by five Nigerian banks; 58 by First City Monument Bank (FCMB), 23 by Stanbic IBTC Bank, 19 by Zenith Bank, six by Fidelity Bank and two by Diamond Bank.

In his announcement, Pascal claims he was just transporting the cards for the benefit of an anonymous individual.

"I am not the proprietor of the cards," he said.

"I was advised to take them to China and that some person will col­lect them from me when I arrive."

He additionally said he maintains a business and studies at UNIZIK.

"I have a shop where I offer garments at Onitsha Main Market.

"I am additionally a 300 level student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State contemplating History and International Relations."

"I never knew it would prompt my capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...