Wednesday 9 March 2016

Gist: Bennyclaret Celebrates Her Birthday 10th March 2016





AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BENEDICTA ON HER BIRTHDAY

Funny but true, this pretty damsel says laughing is one of her hobbies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet Delectable Benedicta Onuwudiwe Obianuju (a.k.a Bennyclaret). A 400Level student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka studying Bus Admin.


Benedicta is celebrating her birthday today and in the spirit of that celebration, I decided to have a little chat with her.

ME:           Hello dear, How are you doing?

BENNY:     I am fine thank you. And you?

ME:           Am doing well thank you. Please for the benefit of others, can
                you tell us a bit about yourself?

BENNY:     I am Benedicta Onuwudiwe Obianuju, my Nickname is
Bennyclaret. I am a 400L student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University studying Business Administration.



ME:           That’s nice. Apart from schooling what else do you do?

BENNY:     Nothing.

ME:           Ok, what are your hobbies, likes and dislikes?

BENNY:     Hmmmmmm….

ME:           Are you scared?

BENNY:     If I say “laughing” is that Bad?

ME:           Lolzzzz…Are you kidding me? Ho can laughing be your hobby?

BENNY:     Lolz…It’s somehow shey? But that’s what gives me joy.

ME:           Hmmmmm, what else?

BENNY:     Ok my hobbies are dancing, cooking and listening to good
music. My likes are truth, caring, traveling and making friends.

ME:           What are your dreams and aspirations?

BENNY:     My dream is to have a running fashion shop.

ME:           You love fashion?

BENNY:     Yea.

ME:           Who is your role model in the fashion world?

BENNY:     (thinking) Role Model? Do I Have? My Mom

ME:           Wow!

ME:           Now that you are celebrating your birthday, would you say you
have achieved enough for your present age?

BENNY:     Yes I have.

ME:           Where do you see yourself 5years from now?

BENNY:     Married with kids and a successful fashion shop owner.


Happy birthday BENNY I wish you a prosperous new year….lolzz….I meant to say “wish you LLNP” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...